The 12 Minute Mile - #1 The 12 Minute Mile - #1

A rollercoaster thrill ride!

What it lacks in originality it makes up for in sub-standard humor!

Reverend-Kyle responds:

omfg dis is da most orignl thing evr? 8)

TANG'D TANG'D

A heart warming tale...for the heart!

SOC Reject #1 SOC Reject #1

eheueh

BETTER THAN CATS

this is a cartoon this is a cartoon

YES YES YES

IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS OR THIS CARTOON, THIS CARTOON WINS BY A MILLION YARDS ANF EET

Elie Wiesel's Night Elie Wiesel's Night

Perfect.

Well capturing the mood of Night. A masterfully told true story. Well done flash work too :) Perfect.

Deep Fried, Live! Deep Fried, Live!

Simply Perfect.

Perfectly original, great sound, perfect graphics, good humor, and very informative. PERFECT flash cartoon/movie/octopi cookbook! Hope to see many more!

My First UO Movie My First UO Movie

Ahh!

Great Scott! Perfect! I used to play UO. Veteran for 3 years on Pacific :) I quit a while ago, but this definately brings back memories! Great animation, and good story, I like the ending :) Hope to see more! PERFECT Score...hey that rhymed! :)

The-Solution_(Episode-1). The-Solution_(Episode-1).

One thing

I thoroughly enjoyed when he shot him, the trenchcoat was well illustrated :)

letterworld letterworld

An new unique style!

Was NOT expecting that, a great twist on things :) Great job, and I hope for more from you in your next movies to come, Good luck!

Why must it be funny? Why must it be funny?

Awesome

Very cool :) I love your style, just wished it was a bit longer and had a little more of a story line :) But awesome AWESOME none the less. And that guy who reviewed this before...I think you were right about him, lol.

TheDascman responds:

Thanks, I would of made it longer but single frame animation is sooooooo time consuming. Motivation was about gone near the end. I'll make my next movie longer.